Active Meditation for the [Over]Active Mind
If you're like me, you probably recognize the massive value of meditation...
But if you're also like me, at some point you've probably found yourself in the middle of meditation wondering:
“Am I doing this right?”
“Is this even working...?
You may have even found yourself more frustrated after meditation than before... because you just couldn't seem to shut off your overactive mind
I have 100% been there.
When I started my practice over a decade ago, it quickly became just another thing for me to feel guilty about when I didn't do it.
If pain (x) resistance (=) suffering, then I was literally suffering through the first few years of meditation if I am being totally honest...
But I kinda thought that was what it was about...!
Like meditation was some kind of mentally (and physically) grueling rite of passage.
But despite all this, I knew there was definitely something I was gaining from meditation even if I couldn't put my finger on it at the time...
So I kept going deeper
Fast forward to today and I have sat in silence for hundreds of hours, given mindfulness lectures in medical schools and led hundreds of people in various forms of meditation...
And everything I've learned has gone into creating this new concept of meditation
The core tenet of this method is this:
The brain is gonna think; that's just what it does, and you don't have to resist this natural process!
You can work with your beautifully active mind and learn about yourself, from yourself.
Less barking orders at yourself to “come back to the present moment" when thoughts inevitably surface, and more dancing with these thoughts like a martial artist in flow
You don't need to spend another minute sitting there trying not to think, or stand up and wonder if you even made any progress... ever again
You can quit resisting thoughts and start listening to your own wisdom.
This course is specifically engineered to disarm and calm your mind so you can enjoy your time spent in meditation, and purposefully harness it to:
- Learn where you are unconsciously leaking energy and wasting time in your life to create more freedom and happiness
- Make meaning out of thoughts and emotions so you can learn from these valuable cues (instead of resisting & repeating them)
- Clearly identify your core values and align with them daily to live with confidence and authenticity (no more cognitive dissonance)
- Define your ideal elevated emotions and start feeling more of them in your everyday life (it feels good to feel good).
- And most importantly, create a purpose-driven life with peace and personal power
Sound too good to be true...? Here are a few testimonials that will speak for themselves:
"I just wanted to say the affirmation video was incredible! I’ve heard/read/studied about affirmations for a few years, but never before have I had or seen it explained like that! Total game changer!
Writing out my values helped me to see a light of hope. I am so thankful that I have this practice to begin a path of finally being able to realize fear is an emotion, feeling, it is not controlling. I can learn to teach it where it belongs."
"This SIPP course has been incredible for me. There have been days I spent crying and couldn’t even leave my room. I felt the most horrible emotions, honestly worse than I have ever felt before!
I labeled the affect, felt the emotions, recognized I was feeling them, surrendered to them, and finally was able to let them go. I am working on this new way of life every second now, and I am so thankful for the tools Joel has shared with me. It’s amazing to me my darkest days it gives me hope to be able to see, reach For and have the light meet me where I am now that I know how to find it. Thank you Joel!"
Here's what you'll be getting with this 10 day introductory course:
- Video lesson outlining how to use your mind as a tool in meditation using the SIPP Method ($199 Value)
- Several video lessons outlining how to make meaning out of the most common thoughts that surface in meditation (i.e. challenging thoughts, ruminating about the past or worrying about the future, etc.) ($210 Value)
- Video lesson on how to integrate your newfound self insight, self acceptance and personal power into your life with inspired action ($99 Value)
- Guided 10 minute meditation you can download and play anytime, anywhere to achieve a peaceful & calm state (despite whatever is going on around you) ($25 Value)
- Downloadable SIPP journal with writing prompts to clearly define your core values, elevated states, and objectively track your progress in the course ($25 Value)
- *Bonus Video* Mindless robot morning routine: insights to streamline and simplify your morning and make your meditation all but automatic ($33 Value)
- *Bonus Video: Breathing techniques to ease anxiety and change your state anytime (and make meditation easier) ($33 Value)
As you can see, this is a very comprehensive 10 day course with massive value (over $600)...
But it is impossible to put a price tag on how your life will change using this method.
With this SIPP introductory course, you will receive a concise collection of the very best, life-changing content I have taught to 100's of students and clients over the last decade...
For less than $15 per day.
You'll get to know me personally through this course, but here is a quick bit about me:
Hey there, welcome :) I have been challenged by an overactive mind my entire life. This trait has manifested itself in a spectrum of overwhelm & procrastination, substance use & abuse, and an addiction to accomplishment & perfectionism. These challenges fueled countless hours of self-directed study, bachelor's degrees in Human Nutrition and Exercise & Wellness, and a masters degree in Physician Assistant Studies. Fast forward a decade, and I have been fortunate to share all I've learned through practicing medicine, teaching, and health coaching. My primary goal remains to empower others to create lives rooted in peace and joy - through self insight, inspired action, and personal power (SIPP).
Frequently Asked Questions
This course is my baby, and I have put a whole lotta love into it...
I cant wait to see you inside.